Skip to content
- Pertinent COVID-19 safety information must be distributed with the call sheet.
- If the location requires any specific COVID safety protocols (e.g., mandatory use of face-coverings), this information should be distributed with the call sheet as well.
Daily Wellness Check
- All students are encouraged to monitor their own health before leaving for set, using FSU’s Daily Wellness Check app.
- The morning meeting should include any applicable COVID safety announcements.
- 1D clears set of all non-essential crew.
- 2D brings First Team to set.
- 1D announces at the set is now Zone A.
- It is recommended that actors where masks during rehearsals.
Going for Picture
- Immediately prior to “Action”, if masks are being worn by actors are being deployed, a callout for “MASKS OFF” should be added.
- For “MASKS OFF”, the actors remove their own mask.
- If hair and makeup needs to make an adjustment due to the masks, this should occur swiftly at this moment.
- Immediately after “Cut”, add a callout for “MASKS ON”.
- If DR wants to go again quickly, and actors consent, masks can stay off between takes.
- Craft service and lunch tables are permissible.
- Since masks need to be off for eating, extra precaution should be taken. Eating outside is recommended.
- 2D keeps access to location restricted until last crew member has left.