The Director(s) of each project will have a required Zoom meeting with Valerie some time during the project’s production window. Each team should schedule those meeting times with Valerie and add them to your Production Schedule in Google sheets.
Each group must post a report in the group’s Slack channel by midnight (EST) every day from Feb 27 – Mar 18. Missing, late, or incomplete reports will result in a grade reduction for all members of the group. Directors should post on their shoot days, and anyone can post on non-shoot days.
Each day’s report should include the following information:
1. Wellness Check
- Indicate whether everyone is feeling OK, or if anyone has any COVID symptoms, such as a fever, chills, shortness of breath, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, body aches, nausea, and loss of smell or taste.
2. What did you accomplish today?
- A short summary of the day’s events
3. Photo of the day
- If it was a shoot day, then include a behind-the-scenes photo demonstrating COVID protocols were utilized (e.g. camera 6 feet from interviewee).
- If it was not a shoot day, then any photo that is indicative of the day’s events.
4. Any additional concerns
- Any incidents, accidents, delays, equipment problems, etc.