Each show will maintain a Slack channel for the duration of the project. The goal of this channel is to foster and enhance the creative/logistical efficiency of all team members and to share materials with the faculty.
Please follow these instructions for the creation and use of the channel:
- No later than the beginning of a show’s pre-production time, the Producer must create a Slack channel titled “Prod#-year”. For example:
- Producer invites all the creative team members and all faculty associated with pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Producer posts the latest version of script at the time of channel creation. This will be known as Version 1. Please relabel the document “Prod#-Script Title-Version#”. For example:
01-Flip the Script-Version#1
- Producer lists all crew members and their roles.
- The creative then uses the channel to share materials, in accordance with the director’s prep guidelines.