Soundsnap License

Production Paperwork


The College of Motion Picture Arts pays an annual fee to Soundsnap for the licenses to the sound effects they provide on their site. No releases need to be signed for the use of these sound effects, so long as you remain in accordance with this licensing agreement.

You are free to:

  • Remix or transform the sounds in any way.
  • Copy and transmit the sounds – but not resell them as they are originally downloaded from Soundsnap.
  • Use the sounds in any music, film, video game, website etc. whether commercial or not, without paying additional royalties or other fees beyond the initial membership cost.