Skip to content
Start of day
- Arrive at set FIRST, 30 minutes to an hour early.
- Open and establish contact with location. Record the state and location of things, ground rules.
- Establish Base Camp.
- Set up Zone B Checkpoint with Walkies, Production iPad, and forehead thermometer where crew will check in when they arrive.
- Set up Craft Service table where crew will collect their snacks during check in.
- When trucks arrive, verify they are parking in the correct place.
- As crew members arrive, take their forehead temperature, check them in using the Production iPad, and hand them a walkie.
Throughout the day
- Maintain the craft service table throughout the day to make sure it is stocked.
- Stay at base camp and handle the phones, paperwork and actors. Know where everything and everyone is.
- Escort the actors to and from set.
- At lunch make sure everyone signs the Meal Sign-In Sheet.
- Announce “30 minutes left on lunch” when the last BTL crew member has gone through the line.
- Make periodic announcements on time remaining on lunch.
- Make sure lunch does not exceed one hour.
End of day
- Complete the Performers Time Report, and have the actors sign it before they are dismissed for the day.
- Make sure 2nd AC, Script Supe, and Sound Mixer meet at end of day to verify reports. Collect all reports.
- Have crew members sign out using the iPad.
- Complete the DPR and have it approved by the Producer. Then distribute within 2 hours after wrap.
- Collect the camera card and sound cards, and deliver to Producer at the end of the day.
- With Producer, clean and secure location. Be the LAST TO LEAVE (except perhaps Art Dept).
- Leave everything better than when you arrived.
- Assist in wrapping production paperwork if necessary.