Report an Incident

Use the forms below to report an incident directly to the Dean’s Office of the College of Motion Picture Arts. Please note that, if a report describes violence or sexual misconduct, the Dean’s Office is required to report the incident to the central University. Should you wish to file a report to the central University yourself, go to:

Serious Incident Report

Concern About an Actor

Concern About a Location