Horizontal thumbnail template
Vertical thumbnail template
Thumbnail images will be used in displays online (Vimeo, YouTube, etc). Since some websites use horizontal thumbnails (1920×1080) and some use vertical thumbnails (1200×1600), you will deliver one of each.
- Save a flattened JPG file (maximum file size 2MB) and a layered PSD file (also deliver any custom fonts used).
- Keep all of your layers inside the appropriate folders, so that everything remains well-organized when you deliver the final Photoshop file. Make sure all of your layers have appropriate names, so that someone else could make sense of what each layer is.
- Do not adjust the dimensions or resolution of the file. It’s set up to meet the specs needed for online viewing.
- Note these online content restrictions for the thumbnails:
- No nudity or sexually provocative content
- No hate speech
- No violence
- No harmful or dangerous content